- 2 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup kernel corn
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 oz. sliced grilled chicken breast (I used a Southwest seasoning on mine)
- 1 – 6oz. container 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup minced cilantro
- 2T mayo
- 1/4 c fat free half and half
- 1/2 t dry dill
- 1/4 t cayenne
- 1 t cumin
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- 1/2 t sugar
- In a large bowl combine the salad ingredients and top with the grilled chicken.
- Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Top the salad with 1/4 of the dressing. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe & Photo Source: EatinOnTheCheap.com